Sunday 22 July 2012

Article

Interview with Wizard Hitler
Hello, welcome to Spells magazine. In this article, Wizard Hitler will talk about why and how he became so powerful in such a short time. Here it goes...
F&J : Congratulations Wizard Hitler! I heard that you have just won the election. How are you feeling now?
Hitler : Great! Thank you, its my pleasure.
F&J : What motivates you to participate in this election?
Hitler : Oh, I could not accept Germany's defeat in the war and hated the Weimar Government for signing the treaty of Versailles. Therefore i decided to come out to elect. To make Germany a better place.
F&J : What do you think helps you rise to power so easily?
Hitler : Well, my abilities of course!
F&J : Wow! You are so full of yourself i see.What an arrogant leader we have here. Did we make the correct decision to make him our leader for Germany?
Hitler : No worries! I will ensure u that the people have made the correct decision in their votes. I promise to make Germany a more better place than before, i will not fail you all. Thank you for voting for me.
F&J : Does the weakness of the Weimar Government affect your votes? I am really interested to know.
Hitler : Errrr....The constitution and the system of proportional representation.You see, their system of government is that every Germans over the age of 20 could vote. This was a democratic system that allowed many parties to gain seats in government, and no single party could gain dominance.
F&J : I see, so?
Hitler : Hence, chancellors only lasted for two years. As the government keeps changing, the chancellors are unable to do anything for the government. So, I decide to educate a different system of government, this will allow people to have a new change.By doing so, i gained more votes.
F&J : Wow! Nice change. Personally, I think the opposes also helps you. Can you elaborate more about it?
Hitler : The government was opposed by the facist and communist.
F&J : Poor thing, everybody also opposed them. I have been wondering why were they opposed by the facist?
Hitler : It is the Weimar government obviously, they went to sign the TOV. This angered many Germans as they thought they could win WWI. By doing so, Germans felt that they have been stabbed in the back.
F&J : Why do you say so?
Hitler : The german army claimed that they could have fought on and win the war but they eventually surrendered. People start to lose confidence in them, and doubt the decisions made by the government.
F&J : Oh! What about the government being opposed by the communist?
Hitler : The Spartacists (communist) wanted to set up their own government. They took part in serval revolution in german cities and were opposed by the Freikorps or Free Cops (anti-communist). There were frequent battles between the Spartacists and Freikorps.This shows how weak the government is as they could not stop the revolution and soviet.They needed to rely on the Freikorps.
F&J : Doesn't the government have a guy called Gustav Stresemann? He created a golden age for germany isn't it?
Hitler : He did. i was so worried about him competing with me to rule Germany. I mean, this is MY country for christ sake! I wil admit that he is a good leader.When he is in charge, he brought stability to the country after signing TOV. He helped the country has another source of income. But too bad he died of a heart attack, so i will not have to worry too much about him overpowering me. (Laughs)
F&J : It seem like you can heave a sign of relief. You have one less competition. Prove it to us that your rise to power it is because of your own ability, i do not believe you.
Hitler : Sure, why not? Lets just say that i am a excellent speaker and a charismatic leader. People would listen to me take for hours. I am so proud of myself.
F&J : Sigh! What an arrogant leader. Did we really chose the correct leader?
Hitler : I am not arrogant. Do not judge a book by its cover, I am actually a very humble man.
F&J : You have yet to answer my question. Why people would listen to you talk for hours?
Hitler : Because i have an amazing voice, isn't it too bad that i didn't become a singer? Well i spoke about their problems, make them seem that i understand them not like other speakers. I told the people what they wanted to hear. I have also made my promise to them that i will bring back order to Germany.
F&J : So now people have trust in you and have confidence in your leadership.
Hitler : You can say that. I also exploit fear to them. Telling them the lies that i made up about the communist.
F&J : What did you actually tell the germans, so that they are so afraid of the communist now?
Hitler : I just told them that the communist intended to take the rich land owner's land. I have also recruit ex-serviceman into a private army (SA).
F&J : I see, you have already all plan out.
Hitler : Of course! the germans did not support communist and by taking action to remove them, so i won the favour with the people.
End

1 comment: